Personal Travel Agents is committed to ensuring its website is accessible to all users. As our site is constantly reviewed we would welcome any comments you may have on accessibility issues.
We recommend using Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.5 Service Pack 1 or higher to provide you with the highest level of browser accessibility. If you are blind or visually impaired we recommend JAWS for Windows version 3.31 or later for the best speech synthesis.
- JAWS, a screen reader for Windows. A time-limited, downloadable demo is available.
- Home Page Reader, a screen reader for Windows. A downloadable demo is available.
- Lynx Browser, a free text-only web browser for blind users with refreshable Braille displays.
- Links Browser, a free text-only web browser for visual users with low bandwidth.
- Opera, a visual browser with many accessibility-related features. A free downloadable version is available. Compatible with Windows, Macintosh, Linux and several other operating systems.
If you or any member of your party have any disabilities, it is extremely important that we make the necessary arrangements to make your holiday go smoothly. We must therefore insist that you contact our offices on 01922 700048 before completing any reservation to ensure compatibility for the holiday you chose. Please refer to the information provided by ABTA at www.abta.com.
Although we continue to test and modify our website for accessibility, there may be some legacy pages and pages developed by third parties that are not fully compliant with our standards. If you would like further information about our accessibility statement or if you are experiencing problems accessing the Personal Travel Agents website, please contact us on 01922 700048.